Monday, March 5, 2012

good morning ~~

cloudy morning
gonna raining soon i think
it's been a long time since the last time i post my blog
because i already buy a diary to start writing
weird huh
carrie started to write a diary

but 
it's been a long time since the last time i write my diary
hahaha~

cant keep on writing and posting my blog
and seem like this blog are only post when the time i was missing you

so isn't this mean that

i seldom think of you
even in this cloudy "moody" morning
every thing will be change when time past
isn't

i thought my feeling won't going far 
even when you are not with me 

everything changed and everyone are moving forward
i am and you are too

but still enjoy these time 
the time of missing you "a bit" in every cloudy and raining day

what are you doing?
awake ?


P/s : alright...i am still missing him la okay >.< .....



No comments:

Post a Comment