Thursday, January 21, 2010

another year had passed lo~

still have 1 hour and 17 minute left....
but tomorrow, may be i will be alone
coz ITS exam on saturday
still haven study at all...haha~
happy birthday to me
old liao la...
is time to become more mature
forget those sad thing in my 18
and gambateh in my 19 ba~
hehe
lets make a wish
hope my friends and family will stay happy and healthy
hope i trouble wont find me
hope he will ....
erm....keep me in his memory ba....
haha
really hope tat de fes person who wish me on later 1200
is him
those word that i said last year
did he remember?
man...i should let him get out from my heart and memory lo
keep thking of him
so
hope i will stay happy in my BIG DAY
wakakaka
happy birthday...girl...

kind of sad
really...
did he remember this day?

2 comments:

  1. maii phone is showing 1:22am NOW!!
    hapii birthday gal~
    never forget the day tat we've been together~
    especially when we take bus together?
    (coz karhui, hoongyea, u, zl, maykit n mii are in the same lane~ kaka xD)
    miss those days~

    "bakalalu bakalalu,
    cilaka deh mo ni~~
    bakalalu bakalalu~
    doshdeh? cilakaneh!
    gambateh gambateh, bakalalu!
    gambateh gambateh celakaneh!gambateh gambateh, bakalalu!
    gambateh gambateh celakaneh!"

    still rmb?
    our 成名曲~ haha xD

    ReplyDelete