Monday, February 1, 2010

two is better than one

I remember what you wore on the first day
you came into my life and I thought
Hey...you know this could be something
'Cause everything you do and words you said
You knoe that it all takes my breath away
And noe I'm left with nothing

So maybe is true...that i can't live without you
Maybe two...is better than one
There's so much time...to figure out the best of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two is better than one

I remember every look upon your face
The way you roll your eyes  The way you taste
Youe make it hard for breathing
'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away
I think of you and everything okay
And finally now  We're leaving

And maybe is true...that I can't liv without you
And maybe two...is better than one
There's so much time...to figure out the rest of my life
And I'm thinking
 twO is B3tT3r thAn on3

boys like girl ft taylor swift
xxXnice song nice lyricsXxx

1 comment: