Monday, April 5, 2010

stupid girlZzz...

why so stupid~
today my friend cannt fetch me go school
so i have to wake up early
but i thought monday class is start at 9am
so i wake up 600 and call my farther fetch me go LRT lo
730 reach school
many ppl queue up at canteen foyer....
thk thk har....
today is parking lot register ma~
of course many many ppl la
thn i go canteen to have breakfast lo
after that i go to DK D straightly
just go inside and cui air cond lo
but hor
my acc course de friend came in
thn ask me why i am t there
thn i realised....
my class start at 1100 ma
how come so stupid de....
>_<
so now online at CITC lo
got 2 and half hour....
dunno what i should do...
speechless
 haiz~

1 comment:

  1. haha..ya lo today i suppose to submit my application form for parking lot but i haven settle my document yet..>.<
    so bad have to wait till June only can get my sticker..T^T
    anyway..u ar u ar so big prawn head~XD

    ReplyDelete